Do you take care of tax and title?

We will only assist with the registration of financed vehicles. If you purchased the vehicle with cash, registration is up to you.

While RumbleOn tries to make the purchase process as easy as possible, there are some things we cannot do. This includes registering your cash purchase with your local Department of Motor Vehicles. If you buy a used vehicle from our site and pay cash without financing, you are required to register your own vehicle at the local DMV once your delivery arrives. 

However, if you are financing your vehicle, a RumbleOn Representative will assist you with the process to register your purchase. This is because the registration of the motorcycle directly pertains to your loan, and we can handle the shipment and processing of paperwork required.

If you have any questions regarding registration or paperwork, reach out to our RumbleOn Representatives who would be happy to assist you!

Did this help answer your question?

thumbs up
thumbs down

Thanks for the feedback! 🙏🏽