What if my vehicle isn't running or doesn't work?

In most cases, we will be unable to accept it.

Unfortunately, RumbleOn is unable to accept or give Cash Offers for parted/scrap, salvage, rebuilt, or total loss vehicles. We only purchase operating vehicles, and it is not our policy or business to buy or sell parts or partially constructed vehicles. All vehicles submitted for Cash Offers are required to have a title or lien in the seller's name in order to complete the transaction.

If you'd like to read more about what types of vehicles you may submit for a RumbleOn Cash Offer, check out our Brain Bucket Blog

Did this help answer your question?

thumbs up
thumbs down

Thanks for the feedback! 🙏🏽